Why is advertising important?
- Helps customers know what product or services exist within your business
- Let’s customers know your prices so they can make decisions
- Gives insight into the marketplace
- Creates awareness about your brand
- Informing the consumer
- Creating a need for products or services
- Informs, persuades, and reminds
- Increase sales and profits
Advertising is an investment into your business, your products, and services, by increasing awareness around the topic, and driving customers who fit your demographic.
If a tree falls in the wood and no one is around to hear it does it make it sound? What if you told 10 people a tree was about to fall in the woods, 5 went, and 5 heard it make it sound….did it make a sound?
Advertising is the communication tool that allows you to reach your customer, have a conversation with them, inform them, persuade them, and drive them towards a decision.
As a digital marketing consultant, the way we are able to establish a bridge from my clients to their ideal target audience with great copy helps them return an ROI.
Advertising plays a crucial part of their business. They have already established the product, paid capital wages, and have expenses flowing out. They need customers, and they need sales that generate more revenue than expenses.
Advertising is a revenue generating signal that allows us to do just that.